Canyoning Challenge The Gourg des Anelles (Céret, Pyrenees-Orientales 66)
Discover canyoning at the Gourg des Anelles above Céret village. This canyon is considered "challenging" if you carry out all of the jumps, however it is accessible to all, as none of the jumps are compulsory.
The programme The Gourg des Anelles Canyon :
- +/- 3h canyoning
- Jumps from 3 to 8 metres (all optional)
- Several abseils including one at 27 metres
- Numerous small slides, up to 12 metres
Canyoning ChallengeTarif Famille (4.PERS et +) / Family (From 4 people·)
Tarif Groupe (8.PERS et +) / Group (From 8 people·)
En savoir plus
- LES PLUS
You can try canyoning with Exterieur Nature at the Gourg des Anelles above the village Ceret.
Located in superb natural surroundings at the heart of the Alberes mountain range in the Pyrenees-Orientales (66), you will discover a beautiful bright canyon. The abseil down the waterfall of 27m, is sure to get your heart racing, followed by a fantastic swim through several water pools. You will quickly cross a stunning narrow pass through a series of abseils and small slides before reaching the largest pool of the canyon by an 8m jump.
To bring your fantastic canyoning in Céret experience to a close there are some final unforgettable obstacles waiting for you in the last wider part of the canyon.
This canyon is accessible to all but is considered 'challenging' if you attempt all of the jumps, none of which are compulsory.
- Your monitor will take your photo for free during the canyoning in the Moltig les Bains canyon (if the camera is available).
- You will be able to download your photos directly from our website.
- GroPro cameras are also available for hire for 20€ deposit, with an SD card that you will get back at the end of the trip.
- Open to all (you must have a reasonable level of fitness)
- Children from 12 years
You must be able to swim and immerse yourself in the water
Canyoning in Ceret is possible :
- From April to September
- Upon reservation only
Bring along :