Rafting Spain White water rafting : the Noguera Pallaresa course (Spain)
Come and navigate the largest river in the Pyrenees, the Noguera Pallaresa with Exterieur Nature, a massive 42km course !
The programme White water rafting in Spain :
- +/- 6h white water rafting
- 42 km course
- The largest river in the Pyrenees
- Possible from April until the end of June
Rafting SpainTarif Famille (4.PERS et +) / Family (From 4 people·)
Tarif Groupe (8.PERS et +) / Group (From 8 people·)
|DUREE OU LIEU||INDIVIDUEL||FAMILLE||GROUPE|
Prices include :
- Supervision by a certified professional
- The specific equipment for this activity
En savoir plus
- LES PLUS
Come and navigate the largest river in the Pyrenees, the Noguera Pallaresa with Exterieur Nature.
Situated in Spanish Catalonia, near the village Sort, you will discover a magnificient 42km course, which you can tackle over one or two half day trips.
After a turbulent start, get prepared to brave the most enormous rapids in the run including « the elephant » and « the viper ». Your amazing adventure ends with the spectacular red gorges of Collegats.
Also, have a look at our package Spanish stay!
- Your white water rafting trip will be filmed free of charge by your monitor (if the camera is available)
- Weekend package in Spain read more
- Open to everyone
- Children from 16 years
- You must be able to swim and immerse yourself in the water
Opening periods :
- From April until the end of June
- Upon reservation only
Bring along :
- A picnic (if you have chosen the option without lunch)
- A hard disc or USB key to transfer the video from our camera
Carretera de Balaquer a França 25560 SORT (Espagne)
Pour nous contacter :
Vous pouvez nous contacter au 04 68 05 72 12 ou par Mail
Coordonnées GPS :
Longitude : 02° 29′ 50.8″ E ; Latitude : 42° 48′ 03.3″ N