Canyoning in Hot Springs Pyrenees-Orientales 66
Take part in canyoning during the winter season and even in snow! It’s actually possible at the hot spring canyon in Thues, in the Pyrenees-Orientales.
This is a fantastic, unique experience in Europe; you will discover a wild canyon and benefit from the sulfurous water.
The programme Canyoning in Hot Springs :
- Approximately 2h30 mins of activity
- Water pools at 40°C and higher
- 3 abseils, the final one at 35m
Canyoning in Hot SpringsTarif Famille (4.PERS et +) / Family (From 4 people·)
Tarif Groupe (8.PERS et +) / Group (From 8 people·)
Canyoning in Hot Springs
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- THE EXTRAS
- THE DETAILS
Take part in canyoning during the winter season and even in the snow! It's actually possible at the hot spring canyon in Thues, in the Pyrenees-Orientales.
Unique in Europe, you will discover a wild canyon and benefit from the sulfurous water.
This canyon consists of a succession of warm water pools, 3 abseils, the final one is a breathtaking 35 m (optional) ! The water temperature can reach 40°C in the first basin and is an average of 30°C in the rest of the canyon!
- Your monitor will take your photo for free during the canyoning (if the camera is available)
- You will be able to download your photos directly from our website or with your own USB key at the end of the trip
- GroPro cameras are also available for hire for 20€ deposit, with an SD card that you will get back at the end of the trip
- Open to all
- From 12 years old
- You must be able to swim and immerse yourself in water
Opening periods :
- October to April
- Reservation only
- Pair of closed shoes